Ajax KeyPad Intruder Alarm
Wireless touch keypad is used for arming/disarming of Ajax security system. It is mounted in the room near the entrance door to provide quick access to the keypad.
Principle of operation: The device operates security modes when a digital code is entered on the keypad. Indication notifies of current security status, problems with detectors or breakdown of communication with the hub.
Features: Alarm button is available. It notifies of each attempt to guess the password and blocks automatically if the permissible number of entries is exceeded.
Installation and set up: Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the keypad. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- The device activates the full security mode by pressing one button
- If the robber tries to enter the code, a hidden alarm signal can be sent to the Central Monitoring Station
- The keypad is blocked automatically if the incorrect code is entered too many times